Open to the Penn community: faculty, students, post-docs, staff, and alumni who graduated in the past year.
You can apply as:
- a team with an idea;
- an individual with an idea looking to form a team; or
- as an individual without your own idea, who wishes to join a team.
Team ideas need to based on STEM research/education developed at Penn. We will facilitate networking sessions to help form teams for those that sign-up.
- Apply at any time and you will be notified if you are eligible.
- I-Corps Program Managers will meet with applicants for a face-to-face interview to assess their fit for the program.
- Admission decisions will be made following the interview.
- Participants can choose which cohort to join, based on availability and schedule.
Once the cohort fills up, you will be queued for the next one. Registration is rolling.
Spring 2020 Application Deadlines
Apply early and you can receive extra funds for your business idea!
- Before Friday, January 24, 2020: $2000
- Before Sunday, February 2, 2020: $1500
- By the Final Deadline: Sunday, February 16, 2020: $1000