Fall Penn Med Speaker Series
At the Smilow Center from 12pm – 1pm
11/13: The Do’s and Don’ts of Pitching 9th floor, room 146AB
12/12: Equity 101 for Penn Startups at 12th floor, room 146AB
Monthly lunchtime speaker series featuring leaders in medical innovation
Celebration of Innovation
- Tuesday, December 3 from 5pm – 7:30pm
- Join the Penn Center for Innovation to celebrate Penn researchers and innovators who were awarded a patent this past fiscal year. Keynote Address by Andrei Iancu, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Register here
Innovation @ Penn: Novel Treatments for Challenging Diseases
The Innovation @ Penn program is honored to welcome J. Larry Jameson, M.D., Ph.D., Dean of the Perelman School of Medicine, Executive Vice President, University of Pennsylvania for the Health System and Robert G. Dunlop Professor of Medicine, as the keynote speaker for this annual event.
Following the keynote remarks will be a panel of preeminent Penn faculty innovators, including:
- E. John Wherry, Ph.D., Chair, Department of Systems Pharmacology and Translational Therapeutics at the Perelman School of Medicine
- Christoph Thaiss, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Microbiology
- Aimee Payne, M.D., Ph.D., Albert M. Kligman Associate Professor of Dermatology at the Perelman School of Medicine
- Glen N. Gaulton, Ph.D., Dean and Director of the Center for Global Health, and Professor of Pathology and Laboratory of Medicine at the Perelman School of Medicine
Networking reception to follow.
Check out the Pennovation Center’s Event calendar here: Pennovation Calendar
Every Wednesday @ The Pennovation Center: Drop-in office hours with PCI Ventures at the Pennovation Center (suite 229) from 9:00-12:00
You can also sign up for our Newsletter to stay in-the-know about upcoming events.